• Residential Electrician 1
  • Residential Electrician 2
  • Residential Electrician 4
  • Residential Electrician 3

Federal Pacific Panel

Upgrading Your Federal Pacific Panel

Federal Pacific Stab Lock was a very popular component installed in millions of homes from the 1950’s – 1980’s.


We understand you may have additional questions, feel free to:

  1. Contact our office, call 407-841-3310.
  2. Research by searching “FPE Hazards” online
  3. Visiting this website: http://inspectapedia.com/fpe/fpepanel.htm
  4. WFTV has run 2 different investigative stories about the panels that explain the problem well: WFTV Story One and WFTV Story Two


  • Obtain a FREE estimate from a licensed contractor such as Westbrook to replace your FPE panel.
  • A permit needs to be obtained to replace your electrical panel from the appropriate municipality and the electrician performing the replacement should be fully licensed and insured.
  • The panels cannot be retrofit to correct the problem, they should be fully replaced.
  • Make sure the new panel is properly sized for the load needed for your home.
  • Check for possible policy discounts from your insurance company after the panel has been replaced.

Westbrook has done electrical panel replacements in thousands of homes.

  • Fully licensed and insured electricians
  • Background screened and drug tested employees
  • A+ Rated with the BBB
  • 7 time Angie’s List Super Service Award Winners




24 Hours a Day, 7 days a week 407-841-3310

Sign Up For Our Newsletter
License #’s: CFC 1429666, CMC 1249312, EC13007076
© 2018 Westbrook Service Corporation

Created by Array Digital