Service Plumber – Residential
If you are a highly skilled Plumber committed to outstanding quality and world class customer service, we want to talk to you! We are seeking a journeyman Plumber with residential service experience to join our Orlando based, market leading 60+ year old mechanical services company.
Responsibilities of the Service Plumber include:
- Maintenance, repair, and installation services to residential customers.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
- Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Completing required paperwork accurately and within required timeframes.
- Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Multiple years of Residential Service experience
- Experience working with natural gas
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to provide outstanding professional references
- Clean driving record
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!