If you are a talented residential HVAC sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we want to talk to you! We are seeking qualified Residential HVAC Home Comfort Experts to join us at Westbrook, our market-leading 60+ year old mechanical services company. This outside sales position represents a tremendous opportunity for a true “closer” who enjoys meeting and winning new customers.
Responsibilities of the Residential HVAC Home Comfort Expert include:
- Driving residential HVAC sales to ensure that company sales performance objectives are met.
- Pursuing leads generated from direct marketing initiatives and customer referral programs and actively prospecting for new sales opportunities.
- Performing detailed in-home needs assessments and professional sales presentations.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of sales processes, presentation materials, and pricing programs.
- Effectively communicating job details to operations staff to ensure optimal installations.
- Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Residential HVAC sales experience with a proven history of exceeding sales goals.
- A strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- The ability to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends, based on customer needs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of energy, internal drive and self-motivation.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment as part of a high-performance sales team.
- A clean driving record.
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!