If you are a dependable, skilled construction worker committed to outstanding quality, productivity, and world class customer service, we want to talk to you! We are seeking Construction Workers with mechanical or plumbing experience to join us at Westbrook, a market leading 60+ year old mechanical services company.
We are always hiring for the following Construction positions:
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Helper
- Pipe Helper
Responsibilities of Construction positions include:
- Performing consistent high-quality work.
- Meeting company productivity and customer satisfaction standards.
- Following verbal and written instructions.
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Maintaining any company tools and equipment.
- Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- Multiple years of relevant mechanical/plumbing construction trade experience
- A demonstrated track record of reliability and productivity
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Ability to provide outstanding professional references
- Reliable transportation
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!