If you are a talented B2B sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we want to talk to you! We are seeking qualified Commercial Preventative Maintenance Contracts Sales Associates to join us at Westbrook, a market-leading 60+ year old mechanical services company. This outside sales position represents a tremendous opportunity for a true “hunter” who enjoys finding and winning new customers.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Preventative Maintenance Contracts Sales Associate include:
- Driving commercial maintenance agreement sales to ensure that company sales performance objectives are met.
- Actively prospecting for new sales opportunities and pursuing leads generated from direct marketing initiatives and commercial maintenance referral programs.
- Identifying and building relationships with prospect key decision makers.
- Developing commercial maintenance agreement proposals to include site surveys, maintenance recommendations, cost/benefit analyses and program pricing.
- Transitioning contracts won to designated account executives for ongoing management.
- Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- B2B/commercial sales experience with a proven history of exceeding sales goals.
- Previous experience with or the ability to quickly develop an understanding of commercial HVAC systems.
- A four year college degree.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of internal drive and self-motivation.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment as part of a high-performance sales team.
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!