HVAC Service Technician – Commercial
If you are a highly skilled HVAC Service Technician committed to outstanding quality and world class customer service, we want to talk to you! We are seeking Commercial HVAC Service Technicians with extensive commercial service experience to join our Orlando based, market leading 60+ year old mechanical services company.
Responsibilities of the Commercial HVAC Service Tech include:
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC systems and equipment for commercial customers.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
- Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Completing required paperwork accurately and within required timeframes.
- Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- Multiple years of Commercial HVAC Service experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to provide outstanding professional references
- Clean driving record
The following skill/experience is always preferred:
- Chiller experience
- Controls experience
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!