Operations Support & Administrative Staff
If you are a dependable, skilled operations or administrative professional committed to outstanding quality, productivity, and world class customer service, we want to talk to you! We are seeking qualified Operations Support and Administrative professionals to join us at Westbrook, a market leading 60+ year old mechanical services company.
We hire for the following Operations Support & Administrative positions:
- Service Coordinator/Dispatcher
- Service Administrator
- Construction Project Administrator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- Warehouse & Logistics
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- Multiple years of relevant professional experience
- A strong desire and ability to provide outstanding customer service
- A demonstrated track record of reliability and productivity
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Ability to provide outstanding professional references
- A commitment to company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
All fully completed applications will be reviewed. If your qualifications match our current hiring needs we will contact you for an interview. Due to high volume of applications we receive, only qualified candidates for open positions will be contacted. Other applications may be kept on file for future consideration. No phone calls, please!
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest in Westbrook, a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer!