There isn’t a better time to install a new water heater or air conditioner in your home. Substantial opportunities exist from Westbrook’s buying power, Federal government stimulus, manufacturer’s rebates and utility company incentives. Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation estimate in your home and our Comfort Specialist will prepare a comprehensive estimate for you based on your needs and preferences and make sure that all of the savings are factored into the cost.
Once you have made the decision to replace your equipment, we will help provide you with the correct documentation to obtain the credits or rebates, and, where possible, do the filing for you.
Here are some of the current rebate and tax credit opportunities available:
Westbrook is currently offering substantial discounts (up to $1,000) to you on your home air conditioning system as a result of our participation in several manufacturer’s preferred or premier dealer programs.
The federal government has a $300 Federal Tax Credit available for 2011. If you are a Florida homeowner, this allows you to claim right off of your taxes up to 30% of the full purchase and installation price up to a maximum of $300 if you install a qualifying heating and cooling system or qualifying tankless water heater system, or both.
Many of the manufacturers are offering purchasing incentives for replacement units. The incentives vary on unit purchased and efficiency rating. Some examples are:
- York - up to $1,500 on purchase of a replacement home comfort system.
- Lennox - up to $1,000 on purchase of a replacement home comfort system.
Utility Company Conservation Credits
To fuel reduced energy consumption, many of our local power and utility providers are offering outstanding incentives. As of 4/1/2010, the following offers are available:
- Progress Energy Customers - receive up to $150 on purchase of a replacement home comfort system
- Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) - receive up to $600 on purchase of a replacement comfort system
- Florida Power & Light (FPL) - receive up to $1,020 on purchase of a replacement home comfort system
- TECO/People’s Gas - receive up to $500 on the purchase of a replacement home comfort system or up to $550 for gas tankless water heater; up to $350 tank water heater
Different incentives are available for customers able to switch from electric to natural gas consumption or upgrade their current natural gas system:
- TECO/People’s Gas: Convert from electric to gas systems and receive up to $725 on the replacement of a gas home comfort system or $675 for gas tankless water heater; up to $500 tank water heater